A new style of office space for Ipswich
We have just completed the conversion of one of the town’s most interesting and historic buildings into office accommodation. This iconic building, now known as The Maltings, is only metres from Ipswich station, close to the town centre and in the prime business district. It has become part of a new ribbon of development and regeneration along Princes Street and the riverside towards the Waterfront.
The building itself is believed to date back to around 1820 and was occupied for many years by R & M Paul. In more recent years it has been used as a nightclub and entertainment venue but had stood empty for some time.
We have created a fashionable ‘de-furbished’ warehouse style office space, featuring an impressive central atrium linking the buildings and lightwells to bring in floods of light to the main building.
It is a modern, flexible space, for a mix of businesses of various sizes, including creatives with 24,500sq ft of offices and about 5,500sq ft of circulation and break out space. In the old Kiln, there is a particularly interesting three tiered suite with views over the river.
Work has just completed on site, with an Opening held in July 2019.
Download Floorplans here:-
- Landmark Listed Building
- 3 minutes from the newly enhanced Ipswich Railway Station
- In a prime location in the Princes Street office corridor
- Entirely refurbished and regenerated
- 24,500 sq ft of office space
- 5,500 sq ft Circulation / Break-out space
- Flexibility to split into multiple units
- Central Atrium and Lightwells adding abundant natural light
- Original architectural features an integral part of the design
- On-site parking
- Construction started Apr 2018
- Opening Jul 2019