Just given Planning Consent
The Coalyard will be an eye-catching new addition to the Ipswich office market. It is so called because it sits on the site of the old Moys Coalyard, adjacent to the newly refurbished Maltings.
This entirely new building is made from black glass and bricks, to reflect not only the site’s history but to also pay respect to the iconic Grade 1 listed Willis building just a short walk away up Princes Street.
One of the particularly exciting and attractive features of the building are the two tiered roof terraces, with views down to the Waterfront. There is also a terrace area to the front of the building along Chancery Road.
There will be 19,000 square feet of lettable office space and the terraces amount to a further 7,000 square feet. Covered parking is on the lower ground floor.
The building is available for pre-let, with a lead time of 15-18 months for delivery. All enquiries to Penn Commercial 01473 211933.
Download brochure here:- The Coalyard Brochure
- Brand new building
- 3 minutes walk from Ipswich railway Station
- In the prime Ipswich business corridor
- 19,000 sq ft of office space
- 6,000 sq ft of Terraces, of which 4,500 sq ft on the roof
- Flexibility to split into multiple units
- Covered parking, including car charging facilities
- Available for pre-let
- All enquiries to Penn Commercial